The Stratford Family Health Team’s mission is to ensure the health and well-being of our patients, staff and the community. Our goal is to minimize everyone’s exposure to the current COVID-19 virus during this pandemic. In order to do this, we have suspended all non-essential programs and services until further notice. Patients will be contacted to re-book appointments or arrange for telephone appointments with their provider.
Our clinic remains open for normal operating hours including our After-Hours Clinic; however we will limit the number of staff and patients on site. Anyone calling to book an appointment will be asked to complete the on-line self-assessment (covid-19/self-assessment). Once you have completed the self-assessment, you will be asked to call the clinic back to speak with the nurse.
If you are concerned about your exposure to COVID-19 please click here and go through a self assessment (covid-19/self-assessment). If you are in self isolation, here are the suggested steps for How to Self-Isolate. We have also provided information on How to Self Monitor for Symptoms.
- Complete the on-line self-assessment then contact the clinic to speak with the nurse.
- Only come to the clinic if you have a confirmed in-person appointment and you are not at risk.
- Please do not come to the clinic if you think you are at risk for COVID-19.
- Do not bring more than 1 person with you, if you require support.
- If you have forms that require your provider, please fax them to: 519-273-0745 or email to email@example.com.
For additional information, we encourage all patients to click on the link below to receive the most current information from Public Health.