Our Occupational Therapists assist people to be as independent as possible in daily living skills, which include self-care, productivity and leisure.
Our services include:
- Assessment of physical, cognitive, perceptual and environmental issues that may be contributing to a person’s safety or difficulty managing daily activities
- Development of client centered goals
- Recommendation of practical interventions to optimize safety and independence within their environments
- Healthy, Safe and Strong program
- the Memory Clinic
- Chronic Pain Management
Interventions may include:
- Consultation regarding assistive devices, adaptations or mobility
- Education related to falls prevention and home safety
- Strategies to help self manage chronic conditions and optimize health and wellbeing
Our Occupational Therapist is involved with both the Memory Clinic and Chronic Pain Management Programs at the Stratford Family Health Team.
If you feel this program would be beneficial, please contact your family doctor’s office or the Stratford Family Health Team at 519-271-7172.
Created in Stratford | Canada